Bounce House Insurance Companies
How much does it cost to inure a bounce house? Here is the list of companies who offer an insurance on inflatable slides, bounce houses and other inflatable play structures.
Regardless of what type of business operation you conduct with inflatables, you would want to ensure that the insurance part is covered. It will add to the level of comfort you feel, when offering your services to your customers. Not to mention, that certain public use of commercial bouncers in parks, resort areas explicitly stipulate the availability of insurance coverage on all inflatable structures. For more information about the rules and regulations you may refer to your city hall.
As it was mentioned, the insurance requirements may vary from state to state depending on the type and size of an inflatable bouncer, the coverage, etc. Getting insurance for you moonwalk rental business has to do with finding an agent, who will offer you the right service for a convenient price.
Cossio Insurance Agency
- 281 Fairforst Way, Greenvile SC, 29606
- Phone: 800-237-3355
- Fax: 727-367-1407
- Web: www.alliedspecialty.com
Allied Specialty Insurance
- 10451 Gulf Blvd. Treasure Island, FL 33706
- Phone: 864-688-0121
- Fax: 864-688-0138
- Web: www.weinsureinflatables.com
Friedman Group, Inc.
- P.O. Box 759 Dubuque, IA 52004-0759
- Fax: 563-556-4425
- Web: www.friedman-group.com
- 2009 N W Military Highway Ste 103 San Antonio, TX 78213
- Phone: 888-525-4337
- Fax: 210-829-7636
- Web: www.kaliff.com
Evolution Insurance Brokers
- 8722 S. Harrison st. Sandy Utah 84070
- Phone: 877-678-7342
- Fax: 801-304-5551
- Web: www.eibdirect.com
Insure My Jumper
- 704 S Victory Blvd, Suite 204,Burbank, CA 91502
- Fax: 888-265-6889
- Web: www.insuremyjumper.com